Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Tuesday, 3rd August 2021 - Wandering

I have delivered an elegant full English breakfasts to my bed and breakfast guests. I did wonder if I would remember after 16 months of absence how to bake tomatoes, saute mushrooms and grill bacon. I found my muscle memory was still active. 

The Kent Library provides me with free audio books. I plugged my ear buds in and  found that ironing bedding was nearly enjoyable.

We wandered around the footpaths of Benenden Girls School where they are filming the Junior Bake Off. Loads of tents to peer into. Michael educated us on the use of various plants that could make tea. I think he thought my palate needed educating too as I was derisory, only slightly, about the musty tasting tips. A lifetime of PG has been embedded deeply into my taste buds.


Wandering
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment