Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

Monday, 23rd August 2021 - Art Critiques

Lucas Rockwood put me through some bendy stretchy yoga poses. He has a rather gorgeous voice. He tells me to close my eyes and breath deeply from my pelvic floor ... no problem Lucas.

I met up with Wendy, Leelee and Kara at the Pilgrims Way Artists exhibition. We spent a happy couple of hours studying the artists work. There was some gorgeous pieces. I am filled with inspiration. Sadly I spent the afternoon ironing bedding for the bed and breakfast guests instead of exploring with paint.

Our neighbours friendly Jackdaw was pottering in the garden with Tim this afternoon. I took him out some grapes as a treat. He flew round me then adeptly swiped a piece of cheese from my other hand. Clever bird.


Art Critiques
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment