Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2020

Wednesday, 30th December 2020 - Appledore Heath

 Today Tom left me.

The BBC weather app forecast snow falling from 7pm. Concerned my son driving home in inclement conditions I suggested he left today. Hoist by my own petard!!! I always thought it was 'foist'.

I am fuming. 

It has been an emotional day.

I was talking about my art and how I would like to take it more seriously. Do more than my sketchy blog pictures. Maybe get an income. Just a little one. "Treat it as a hobby", was the response. I felt crushed but undefeated. Just you see.

Tim and I went for a cold and bracing walk along the Royal Military Canal in Appledore. It looks a lovely place to live. Maybe I will move there.

I am going to bed with the anticipation of snow falling in the night.


Appledore Heath
Acrylic Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment