Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Wednesday, 20th May 2020 - Ready for Hollandaise

For all those menopausal women out there I am with. Overheating is no fun. It doesn't just creep up on you. It can be anytime. During the day or night, when having a pee. It is like an override switch has been turned on. Suddenly. A whole body overheat. Whoa. Feet. Body. Head. Face. Fingers. So weird. Then it is gone. What is that all about? What is the point? Totally bloody irritating. And you wonder why I am tetchy?

At 1pm BST (Sarah) I listened to Tom, my son, doing his first Webinar. I logged in. I had no clue as to what he was talking, about apart from it being Blockchain and Bitcoin related. It didn't stop me being utterly proud. Well done Tom you sounded amazing.



Ready for Hollandaise
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment