Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Tuesday, 31st December 2019 - Time for Reflection

I have a soft spot for a good voice. I overheard a friend talking to her husband on speaker phone. He has a very attractive voice. As does John Sargent but I find appearance not so.

I continued clearing with the help of some muscular men hefting three chests of drawers and a dressing table.

Herbie came to play in a subdued way. It was good to see him a little better. His spirit was definitely present.

I took an outing to Waitrose on search of mozzarella for NYE pizzas and a possible bargain - no bargains to be had. The man in front of me had three items in his basket. Two bottles of Cava and a pregnancy testing kit. He in is for an interesting evening.

Happy New Year to you all and everyone. We are having a quiet restorative one.


Time for Reflection
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment