Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Monday, 30th December 2019 - Towards Walkhurst

Harriet and Tom have given me a voucher so Anneli who is Woodstock Holistics can use massage and Reiki therapy to put my body back in balance. It is an excellent and great present. Thank you so much I very much look forward to being more on a level. I think my hormones are being tempestuous.

I have been sorting out a chest of drawers today which was Mum's. It has a new home on my landing. It is full of table cloths and memories. I sorted with mixed emotions. I miss Mum very much. It is still her ability to listen that is the hardest to lose. She loved a Christmas with family and food. Being our first Christmas without her, she has been with me for fifty five of them, is probably the hardest. We miss you Mum and Dad. Harriet gives a great hug of support.

A walk with Tim helped to remind me of good times to come. We met Tom in the pub which was a glorious end to a funny day.

I cooked a curry for my boys this evening.


Towards Walkhurst
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment