Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Sunday, 3rd November 2019 - Exercise in Texture

There is a lot of prevaricating going on. I have the project to do for my art class and should be much further along than I am. Whist in my studio looking for watercolour paper I found a few books to study which lead to more experiments. What a great way to spend a Sunday morning listening to The Archers and playing with gesso. The kitchen is covered in my enthusiasm.

Yesterdays windy weather has toppled the bean poles. The bean patch is now cleared, I left the self seeded aquilegia. They are being tested as to their robustness over winter. They will be those with the little purple flowers having reverted from something more glamorous.

Tim is still in Atlanta and I have indulged myself by cooking a chicken. Not one of ours but if they don't start laying I will be tempted.



Exercise in Texture
Gesso, Wool and Watercolour
(in my blue folder)


No comments:

Post a Comment