Pages

Thursday 18 April 2019

Thursday, 18th April 2019 - One He Made Earlier

I met Mum at the GP's. She wont let me take her in my car. She had a lengthy consultation with an incredibly gorgeous and patient doctor. I got a look from her devil side when she mentioned a recent condition and I said she has had it for over two years. I think she is just getting old and is full of wind. If she stood up it would probably expel itself through one orifice or another. She has an appointment in two weeks time. I think I really should to be present...even if it is just to look at the doctor.

I have made a start on my second oil painting. Going slow but well so far.

This evening was a WOKAS evening. Pat gave a talk on Egon Schiele. It was full of naughty intrigue.


One He Made Earlier
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment