Pages

Saturday 16 April 2016

Saturday, 16th April 2016 - Anemone

We are having people over for dinner. I had make a decision that I like to cook for eight friends. It means no massive furniture moving to fit in a huge table that disables Tim's back. We can get to talk to everyone as well as cook. Just the perfect number.

Michael came and gave us a formal bee keeping lesson. The hive has been undone, reshaped and back together for the Spring. All looks well with the bees. Tim has a rather large chin, and getting bigger, from two stings. 

I had a call from my GP which frightened the tits off me. He would like me to have further investigations for internal bleeding. Really, I feel fine, just tired. 

Tonight we have John, Innis, Tony, Wendy, June and Barry for Thai Fish curry. Unfortunately, not as good as the one Alli cooked for us a couple of weeks ago. An entertaining Prosecco marinated evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment