Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wednesday, 5th February 2014 - Very Proud

I have been feeling a little slow today. Si, Lesley and Lindsey came over for dinner last night and I think I am still full of food and alcohol. It was great to catch up with stories about the cruise Si and Lesley have just returned from with Steve and Vivien.

I have a drawing app for my iPad. It is going to take a while to understand how it works. Lovely.

I am delighted that our Christmas poinsettia is still alive. It drops a leaf daily. Soon it will be just a stalk.


Very Proud
Quink Ink and Watercolour
Arches HP 140lb


1 comment:

  1. There was a poinsettia in a restaurant Will and I had lunch at today, couldn't remember the name of it but knew it started with a 'p'.
    Looking forward to seeing your first digital entry of the diary.
    Hope things are fine at home and you've not avoided the pool.
    Love Tom
    xxx

    ReplyDelete