Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Wednesday, 8th January 2014 - Breaking Clouds

Hello

I have returned after a break from blogging. I sort of lost my enthusiasm but when I opened my paintbox and got out my brushes this evening it is back and so am I.

Today, ah today. An early start in the dark. Mum has a chest infection. Tom is in France ski-ing. Tim is out practising his half gyp which could turn into a galley. I went to meet Pippa at The Nutmeg (Tree?). The sun was doing a damn good job of breaking through the clouds. I could not resist.

We have a busy and exciting year ahead.

Happy New Year



Breaking Clouds
Arches
HP 140lb




2 comments:

  1. And what a stunning picture to restart with! Is that the windmill which is on the way to Rolvenden? I wish you could see some of the skies here, I'll try to take a couple of pics. Love, Tom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is Rolvenden well spotted. I would like to see a French sky.

    ReplyDelete