Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Saturday, 11th January 2014 - Rye Roofline

A night lacking in hours of sleep but I was up and smiling serving beautifully poached eggs to a charming guest who is a friend of Jo Wolff who used to go to school with Tim.

A call from Mum and I worriedly drove to her aid. Thank goodness she did not need the oxygen and intravenous antibiotics at the Conquest that she had diagnosed herself with needing. Just a prescription for antibiotics and a bit of tea and company was enough of a healing treatment to leave me to come back home through the long long traffic jam in Rye. Hence todays picture as I spent quite a long time looking at the chimneys.

Tom is home but not much fun as he is asleep. I tried to wake him with tea.

Off to Si and Lesley's for dinner.


Rye Roofline
Pen with Watercolour
Arches HP 140lb

No comments:

Post a Comment