Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tuesday, 19th November 2013 - Syphoning

I have run out of pots to plant my tulips in. Maybe the garden will do but that means probably weeding first. Ho hum. At least the sun was shining while the cold was creeping into my toes and fingers.

Tim and I took the special MG TD anti freeze to Albans Barnyard for insertion. It did not need it. Should have thought that the car being in Chicago was a bit of a clue. Good thing Si neglects his pre 1968 (only suitable machine for the anti freeze) tractor. Tim found an old bit of hose and syphoned off some radiator water. The tractor is now safe in low temperatures.

Tim took me for a spin in the MG. What a beautiful car it is. It starts better than our Volvo. And is very much prettier. I am looking forward to happy days motoring.



Syphoning
Watercolour
Recycled Card

No comments:

Post a Comment