Pages

Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday, 18th August 2013 - While Fergus Sleeps

We are back home from a lovely few days in burgundy. Tim drove the 300 plus miles while I read my Kindle and occasionally the map.

While we were feasting on breakfast croissants Fergus was catching up on his sleep. I forgive him as he has just got a place at Kings to study Physics. Well done Fergus. Thank you for a lovely couple of days. Good to see Zoe looking so well, Lizzie looking so tall and Steve looking so fit.

Back at home and back to work. Lindsey served new guests with tea and cake in our absence. I wonder if she would like to come and serve breakfast for me tomorrow?

I wonder if anyone has missed me?


While Fergus Sleeps
Watercolour
Recycled Card

2 comments:

  1. I've been missing you for months! Very jealous of your trip to France, looking forward to seeing you in the near future. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete