Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Monday, 5th August 2013 - Butterscotch Banana Cake

No guests this morning. I did not have to get out of bed by my demanding alarm. Wonderful.

So you think to yourselves a day off for Kate. Hmmm not quite. Ironing to catch up with (but The White Queen and something about a lake entertained me). Cake to make for new arrivals and making myself delightfully presentable.

It would have been a better day if Sarah had bothered to meet me for coffee this morning but she was occupied by something better today.

I have decided to exhibit at the Weald of Kent art exhibition again this year. Not a great success previously but I have a plan. Tim is flummoxed as to why. Surely he knows me by now.



Butterscotch Banana Cake
Pen with Watercolour
Langton 140lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment