Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Tuesday, 16th July 2013 - Hetty's Feet

Today I fought with many Ashford roundabouts and took many wrong turnings going and coming from the William Harvey Hospital. I met Harriet and family there to help out with the girls while Harriet was seeing her rheumatology consultant who will be looking after her for the next foreseeable future. It went very well and an ultrasound showed there is little inflammation to be seen. Harriet is going to be taking a combination of hydroxychloroquine and sulfrsalazine but the future looks good and she may only have to take them for a relatively (10 years) short period of time and them come off them. A blood test and a two hour wait in x-ray later and I am back home with a little wine to celebrate. Hetty and Arabella were little angels considering it was stifling hot and not much for toddlers entertainment. I took Hetty some post-it notes which amused her labelling us and now she can make her own stickers.

I am so very very proud of my daughter. She is incredible. Tom rang this evening as I am on my own yet again. Tim has gone to Dublin. I am so very very proud of my son. He is amazing. I think it is all down to the mother's genes.



Hetty's Feet
Charcoal


No comments:

Post a Comment