Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Monday, 8th July 2013 - Fish for the Scouts

When the alarm woke me I was in the same position I had gone to sleep in. I think I would like a few more hours sleep.

Tim and I worked until two then we took Brenda to the Drs for a leg check - all ok. She was going to catch the bus which entailed quite a bit of walking too and was quite happy to undertake the task. We just happened to have a free afternoon and thought it would be good to visit the olds. Very pleased we did.

Very delightful coffee with Elizabeth and Keith from their fancy pod machine. I am very very jealous of Elizabeth's potting shed. Not a plant one. It is a proper pottery shed with kiln and potters wheel. Tim said I could have one. Really?!? I have started looking for pottery courses.

I have enjoyed a very fine pint of Primrose beer this evening. Thank you White family.

When I go to bed I am taking with me my new book about art '...isms'. I have had a brief flick through and it look fascinating. I am very excited about bedtime.


Fish for the Scouts
Watercolour
Tinted Bockingford 140lb

No comments:

Post a Comment