Pages

Thursday 21 July 2022

Wednesday, 20th July 2022 - First Encounter

Wow, that has been a hot couple of days in Kent. I have been trying to keep up with sweat going out and fluid going in. I am pleased that we are cooling down as I found it hard to operate myself. We did have a lovely afternoon yesterday watching, my granddaughter's, Hetty's leavers assembly. As I type she has now finished at primary school. Blimey, where did that time go. I am so proud of her and look forward to hearing and hopefully sharing her future adventures.

I was delighted to meet my grand niece today. She has been in the world for four weeks and has taken our hearts already. The coffee was delicious as was the cinnamon bun where we met at Water Lane. Such a beautiful venue.

This evening I was out again. We took the MG over to The Lord Raglan, I drank rose wine whilst watching the Weald of Kent Morris do some delightful dancing. Ivy and Steve, and a little bit from Tim, sang and played music inside the pub. I love being an audience. 


First Encounter
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment