Pages

Saturday 11 June 2022

Saturday, 11th June 2022 - Sibling Watching

The light was really unusual as I left the house this afternoon. It was not a mysterious phenomenon but the tint on my sunglasses. 

Tim and I had a wandered around The Wealden Fair. It was sunny and packed with people buying delights.

Our afternoon was spent watching the grandchildren playing. The pond is now leak proof and repopulated with newts, fish, dragonfly lavae, lily pads and one large black beetle. Michael gave Herbie and Mirabelle a tour of the garden in the every popular transport of a wheelbarrow which was the perfect vantage point to watch the antics of their brother and sisters.

I retreated to my studio to watch the second part of the five day Refresh course I am following with Alice Sheridan. There was a lot to consider. I will be thinking about my creative process and working through a three page worksheet.

The evening has been spent eating chickpea stew and watching series three of Stranger Things.


Sibling Watching
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment