Pages

Friday 9 April 2021

Thursday, 8th April 2021 - Clive's Garden

It is my 57th birthday today. Blimey that seemed old when I was young. 

There has been ribbon wrapped rhubarb left on the garden table, posies of flowers in jam jars, thorn repelling gloves, Moringa skin softening balm, fragrant candles, bombs to explode in the bath and tubes of granulating paints. 

I met up with four other artists and we painted, drank coffee, ate cake and because it was my birthday, drank wine. What a glorious way to while away the first day being 57. 

Facebook notified me that people had written on my timeline. It took me a while to find out where they were. In my Archive. I never knew I had one. Thank you for all my birthday wishes.


Clive's Garden
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment