Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

Thursday, 18th March 2021 - Nick and Ian

Harriet and I did a yoga session with Zoe. She helped us get our heart rate up and toned our core.

I spent a few hours on the computer sorting out the new pictures for the Weald of Kent Art Societies latest challenge. Some great entries from members.

I would not have gone for a walk in the rain if it had not been a prearranged date. I felt revived for being outside. We passed by The Walled Nursery. Nick and Ian are the new owners and were working. We got invited in to take a look around. It is amazing the work they have undertaken. They have exciting plans for the future. Good luck guys it is looking amazing. I look forward to drinking coffee and cake in May.


Nick and Ian
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment