Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

Friday, 30th October 2020 - Brief Encounter

Adriene took me through 57 minutes of Replenish and Flow. I started well taking a vinyasa but ended up with a child's pose for the last few before heading into downward dog. I love it. I am not sure it is going to negate the wine and chocolate I have eaten today.

The news about Covid is pretty grim today. We seem to be on a precipice.

With the anticipation of Tom being with us for dinner I made a large quantity. He passed through like a ship in the night. Jon's company, or maybe it was the beer, was more attractive on a Friday night. We now have enough soupy stew to keep us fed for days. It needs to go into the freezer as I can't face eating it again tomorrow.




Brief Encounter
Pen and Watercolour

.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment