Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Wednesday, 19th August 2020 - Susan's Pot

I woke at 5.30am bathed in a hot flush to see that the sun rising turned the sky a very pretty shade of pink and purple in anticipation of the rain to come.

Herbie came to play while Hetty and Bella were having a bit of homeschooling with Harriet. We played trains, read books, coloured in Thomas the Tank Engine with watercolours, coloured in the mat that was protecting the table with watercolours, found a gougere in the freezer that was microwaved for a snack and played 'being' trains with Grandad whilst managing to wee in the potty and not on the floor.

I have booked a collagraph course with Leelee for September. This afternoon I laid on the sofa listening to the rain while reading books in preparation.

I admired this pot when I was at Susan's house last week. I found it on my kitchen table. Thank you for my gift it is beautiful.


Susan's Pot
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment