Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Wednesday, 8th July 2020 - Flat Peaches

Adriene and I did a session for swimmers. Lots of shoulder stretchy moves. I found out I am wonky.

My sister came with a gift in a brown paper bag. It was five flat peaches. They were to make me feel better now Tom has gone. What a delightful thoughtful gift. Thank you.

Herbie and I read lots of books today. Teething is putting his spirit out of kilter. Go Dog Go was just perfect entertainment while eating a bowl of crisps. I adore having this time to watch our grandchildren grow.

The cupboard on the landing is looking glorious for a coat of gloss on the shelves.

The pea pasta I made for dinner was surprisingly tasty and wonderfully easy. Great stuff Hugh.


Flat Peaches
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment