Pages

Saturday 24 November 2018

Friday, 23rd November 2018 - Bella's Assembly

I have designed my Christmas cards. Tim has printed the skeleton which needed a few alterations to come up to my exacting standards. He is a patient man. BUT He did ask me to make any alterations I wanted. Now I just need to get 40 printed, painted and packaged by Sunday for the Weald of Kent Art Society Exhibition. AND You will be pleased to know that during my absence in Brussels with Teresa May, the varnish has dried on my oil paintings. I now just have to get them in the frames, taped and labelled.

Bella had a her class assembly in the church this afternoon. I proudly watched and wept just a little. I think the chocolate we brought home from Brussels was a perfect 'well done' gift. It certainly gave her some bounce. How lucky we are to be able to be part of the growing up of our grandchildren.

Steve and Zoe arrived this afternoon. We joined in the festivities in Tenterden. The lighting of the Christmas tree was a truly magnificent event. I became thoroughly soaked in mulled beverages.

Tonight it is a sketch of the gorgeous Bella as I need to get up early and paint some cards.

Goodnight my lovelies.


Bella's Assembly
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment