Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Monday, 30th October 2017 - Swings and Roundabouts

There is still warm sun to be enjoyed. Hetty and Bella had one more day before school starts so we grasped the opportunity and took to the park. Following a romp we needed refreshments in Cocolicious. The girls had a cake and milkshake sugar hit. Harriet and I had sour dough topped delights. Brie and parma ham are so good.

Some of the three lots of 9 for £1 pansies have made it into tubs and are underplanted with daffodils which are enthusiastically shooting and rooting.

Tim battled his way into the house through the pile of Amazon parcels. Not all for India.

At my art class I struggled with mind and body, paint and brushes. I aim to learn from my mistakes...again and again.













Swings and Roundabouts
Pen and Watercolour
140lb CP Not

1 comment: