Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

Sunday, 1st November 2015 - Considering and Ma Grief

Harriet, Hetty, Bella and I went to The Powder Mills in Battle to see The Pure Arts Show. There was some beautiful work and some which had me wondering which I always enjoy. The girls were incredibly well behaved and settled themselves on the floor with paper and pastels provided by the organisers - such a great idea. We headed to the hotel for coffee. Hetty asked if there was a wedding. White cloths and lots of glasses. We decided to go to Hartley Dyke for a more informal refreshment.

This evening Si and Lesley picked us up and we had a meal at The Milkhouse. I had delicious chicken livers - that was a lot of chickens. The skinny chips are always a disappointment to Tim. I like them. We talked of the difficulty of taking holidays when you are in the tourist sector, sheep, grandchildren and many other delightful topics.

These were sculptures by Molly Williams made with felted wool fibres. They reminded me of Brett's statues.

No comments:

Post a Comment