Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Wednesday, 19th March 2014 - Travelzoo

Thumbs up all those doing Slapfree to beat cancer - even Tom - now I know you look good even without your makeup.

A few weeks ago I got an advertising email. You know normal thing. I don't usually take much notice but this one had an offer at The Great House in Hawkhurst for a half price three course dinner (plus coffee) for two. I got three sets of vouchers. We enjoyed a wonderful meal last night. The wine bumped the price a bit but it was still quite a bargain. Very extravagant for a Wednesday evening. I really don't need to eat again for the rest of the week.

I am reading Life after Life by Kate Atkinson - I am worried about Ursula.



Travelzoo
Pen with Watercolour


5 comments:

  1. Hey! Boys now get noses! Was a lovely evening, thatnks for arranging it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I noticed that too! Such perfectly crafted outlines at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article… simple and useful :) Thanku for sharing this post......!
    Cromaretail Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  4. After representation whatsoever of your blogposts I moldiness say i pioneer this particularised one to generally be top nick. I mortal a weblog also and necessary to repost a few shear of your articles on my own diary tract. Should it be alright if I use this as daylong I private reference your web diary or create a incoming linkage to your article I procured the snipping from? If not I make and could not do it without having your tolerance . I hump collection starred this article to cheep and zynga calculate motivated for publication. Anyway revalue it either way! visit site

    ReplyDelete
  5. google translator is great but sometimes there are so many errors on the translation* check that

    ReplyDelete